Christmas Came Early
After my visit to my Lyme Homeopath, an unopened box was waiting for me when I got home. I knew what it was. Like a kid on Christmas morning, I ripped it open and in there was a brand spanking new Blentec Blender. My beautiful Lyme Buddy had got me this as a gift. I was in awe and thankfulness. We had been discussing food and nutrition, investigating all different types of blenders, researching on which was better, the Vitamix or the Blendtec. Well for me, the Blendtec won simply because it fits the counter space and comparisons showed it was on par with the Vitamix. I cannot wait to use it. The recipe book it came with has stuff from making Soups to Flour to Smoothies. It also has a nutrition label for each recipe as well as a gylcemic food index. It’s simply amazing. There is no setup. You open the box and plug it in. Thank you Lyme Buddy! You don’t know how happy you made me…!
Trials and Tribulations of Doxycycline
- despite what my LLMD said about eating after the first bite of food before the second bite, I found that this does not work for me. I need to have my stomach full in order to tolerate it.
- eating soup doesn’t constitute for a full stomach
- my poor Lyme Buddy sent me a picture of her hands and arms. They looked like they were caught on fire with peeling blisters and skin. This was a result from sitting in the car with TINTED WINDOWS! So please please if you are on Doxy, be careful.
- Don’t cheat on food
I was in a rush yet again to run some errands and forgot to walk with my apple and banana. My mom and 5 year old were with me. After me hollering for months on healthy eating, I needed some grub to take with the Nystatin in the afternoon. So guess where I went. Yes. McDonalds. Shoot me now. I bought the 5 year old a happy meal and only needed a couple bites to take with the pills. BAD IDEA. BAAAAAD IDEA. I am far beyond upset at what society has come to where there is not even ONE healthy store to get a snack.
- I am going to try to catch up on work
- My BFF came over last night and we were discussing more on God’s Healing Power, I studied the word while in the sauna this morning and will be going over some more videos on healing today
- I’m about to venture out to find some beef bones because I’m determined to make bone broth which I know is vital to healing.