- 2 Ripe Avocados
- Dash or 2 of Sea Salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons of red onion
- 2 small cherry tomatoes seeded
I made this from the Recipes for Repair book I bought. I didn’t have all the ingredients so I made do. I got my onions and tomatoes from a local farmers market. I threw this all into my Blendtec, put it on the first setting a couple times, then voila. Then I got out some of my organic purple corn chips and munched away.
- I’ve been pretty ok minus the unrelenting nausea everyday. It’s really starting to annoy me. My neighbour made me a concoction of essential oils that includes Ravensara, Rosemary, Peppermint, Immortelle, Eucalyptus and Lavender all into one bottle for me to sniff or drop into a handkerchief. So far it’s helping.
- Have some jaw tightness
- I started Grapefruit Seed Extract today (starting at 1 drop, 2 x a day diluted in about 5 oz of water) increasing each dose by 1 drop until I reach 10 drops, 2x a day or until I kill myself. LLMD said I can pulse as tolerated, however I’ve never heard of pulsing Grapefruit Seed Extract, so I will see about that.
Help CanLyme win $500
They have extended this contest until June 8, so please help them win by going here to vote: https://lymedout.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/help-canlyme-win-500/