If I were you, I wouldn’t go outside.
So last night, I got a text to quickly turn on CTV to watch the segment on Lyme Disease. Marlene “Meerkat” would be featured. If you don’t know Marlene, she is a Lyme advocate who organized the Brampton Walk for Lyme. Her blog can be found here. I am seeing the same LLMD that she is seeing.
Kudos to Marlene for sharing her story. But she wasn’t on for long and 1.53 minutes just doesn’t cut it. I urge you to write comments on the page. There are two videos. Both can be found on the right side bar.
As for the title “Lyme disease experts fear disease explosion”, here are some other suggestions:
- Lyme Disease is coming. Are you prepared?
- You don’t just get Lyme Disease from Ticks. They can be from Fleas, mosquitoes and bees too.
- If I were you, I wouldn’t go outside.
- Have you had every test under the sun that turned out fine? If yes, then you have Lyme Disease.
- If you have untreated Lyme, Canada won’t help.
- Be prepared to spend thousands of dollars to get treatment in the US.
- You don’t need a bulls-eye rash or any rash to indicate you have Lyme.
- Protect yourself when you go out or spend the rest of your life in bed.
In other news, the other day, I learned that vibrations/buzzing/tremors are nerve damage. DUH. I don’t know why I never clued in on this. So I went to my Chiro yesterday and mentioned it to him. He did some adjustments and then I did another session of acupuncture for the nausea and did some other points. He said acupuncture can relieve muscle spams.
I get home to check my insurance coverage and noticed the past 2 times that I claimed for acupuncture, it actually wasn’t covered and not part of my plan. GREAT. So now I have to decide, do I want to pay $40 every two weeks to keep the nausea away.
Anyway, today is a SCORCHER. I’m not even going to attempt to step foot outside. I am not sure if it’s the weather, herx, lyme cycle, crimson wave, or the fact that I worked non stop all morning but I have the worst headache ever. This morning I upped my GSE dose from 6 drops to 7 drops and 15 minutes later, I felt like someone gave me 5 shots of whiskey.
The other day, my little 5 year old says “I feel weird”. My paranoid sirens go off and I start questioning him like a mad woman. “What kind of weird?”, “Explain what?”, “Where?, “All over?” “What does it feel like?”. He got pretty annoyed with me and I still couldn’t get a straight answer out of him. UGH.
That is the word for today, just UGHHHHHH.
UPDATE: I see now comments are closed for the video? WHY?